Maintaining and consumable things
- How long can I use grinding brush (paper)?
- You could use them until you worn out them physically.
When it comes to this condition, the performance declines remarkably because brush’s diameter comes to be short and the speed of grinding also comes to be slow, and brushes get soft.
So you have to make a decision how much you use them.
We did not commit METAL-ESTE come a disturbance of excursion before brush’s life, so it has enough up-down disturbance of excursion.
It influences the running cost heavily so that you have to check when you buy a deburring machine.
- How long the life of grinding brush(paper)?
- It depends on material, shapes, burr’s size, and your usage states so that we could not give you a definite answer.
However, it seems that you would better to change in a half year.
- How long time will it take to change grinding brushes (paper)?
- You could change grinding brushes quickly without tools. If you get accustomed to changing 4 brushes, it would be 5 minutes.
You open the door when you change brushes. You could open the door by a finger.
When you are changing, meaning the door is opening, you could not start to rotor and circle and vibrate for safety.
- What do you have any other consumable things?
- The conveyer belt is the consumable thing because it hit grinding brushes (paper) always.
There is no case that you could not use conveyor belt due to worn out the surface because “METAL-ESTE” rub the corner selectively without scratching the product’s surface.
However, The conveyor belt has a lot of small holes to suck the objects, and it is getting wider by grinding.
If the hole is getting bigger, it units the next hole at the end through like picture below. In this case, the sucking power declines because it cause air leaks if you try to work.
When it comes to that condition, you have to think of changing the conveyer belt.
- Do you think that it is better to use thick belt regarding the life of conveyor belt?
- A conveyor belt is not the thing that worn out whole part at the same time. The hole is getting together with next hole because the sucking holes become wider by grinding.
Then Air leak happen frequently; the objects go away easily.
When you think about its lifetime, the thickness of the belt does not matter. If you think of it as a consumable thing and its costs, the thinner belt is rather economical.
- Is it hard work to change the sucking belt?
- You have to pull out the whole conveyor from METAL-ESTE when you change sucking belt. You have to pull conveyor out to exit direction so that you need a space on the exit side.
You pull out the sucking belt sideways from the whole conveyer you pulled out just before, cover the new sucking belt. After that, you have to set it on the body, adjust the level, tension of belt, and check by meander adjustment.
You could change if you know how to change, we also do that for you as your request.
- How is it like daily maintaining?
- If you use it every day, the grinding powder comes out every day, and a grinding room would get dirty.
Also, The conveyor gets dirty because you put the objects on the conveyor. Then the dirty conveyor circulates, “METAL-ESTE” get dirty at least, too.
The daily maintaining is cleaning around the machine.
If you clean every day, you could find the subtle difference, and it causes the early detection.
- Does it need the periodic inspection?
- Because it is the machine, you need the regular review.
Mainly, It is an oil change and grease up.