We answer your question
- I heard that because there is vibration, the machine vibrates. Is that true?
- METAL-ESTE is protected from the impulsive load because we made its vibrating circular movement. There is no impulse like in a reciprocating motion; you could not think that the vibrating action causes machine vibration.
If other factors cause the machine vibration, we will deal with it as soon as possible.
- I heard that it is not productive if dust gathering hood is located up against heavy dust. What do you think?
- Because of METAL-ESTE’s deburring type, It is easy to deburr with the uppercut (picture down-right) than the down reduction (picture down-left ).Then, the uppercut pushes dust top side so that it is productive to suck up.
METAL-ESTE returns the air from the conveyor for work clamp, and the flow of return air makes easier to lead and suck the dust(Apply Push-Pull method).
Also, dust gathering hood does not show good performance if it just has the hole so that it often has corn and pyramid shape to suck a lot of dust.
“METAL-ESTE” has conic shape, It is enough performance to gather the dust.
- Because brush for METAL-ESTE is heavy so that the axis is getting down, is that true?
- Each brush type has different weight, and the heaviest brush has around 5kg.Even it is more than 30φ; the shaft does not curve with that.
METAL-ESTE has the structure that put grinding brush from both sides by the shaft which goes through the body.Since it goes through the body, it could achieve safe bearing so that you would never see that the bearing broke and the axis goes down.
If both side shafts are separated, and it works on just the one hand, there is a possibility that the shaft goes down.
- I heard that it works by gear, is that no problems? I am worried about the damage by dust from cutting.
- Gear is the most basic way to pass the motion. Next, we could say that it is rare to break and damage with that structure. We separate gears in the gear box to dust from deburring completely, It could not meet each other, we do not have the case that it cause the break.
The gear driving is rare to be suffered by worn-outing so that you do not need to adjust and maintain.
“METAL-ESTE” applies gear driving because we want you to use longer time.
- I am wondering that the thin conveyor belt has worth durability than thick ones.
- A conveyor belt does not worn-out its whole part at the same time. The recurring grinding makes holes wider gradually; it ends up to get together to the next hole. At that point, you face air leak often, and your products are getting go away quickly.
The lifetime is not decided by the thickness of the belt.
If you think of it as a consumable thing and its costs, the thinner belt is rather economical.
- In my opinion, 4 grinding brushes have weaker deburring performance 6 ones
- Indeed, 6 brushes’ one is superior in just the strength of grinding.
However, a deburring machine in other company has unevenness on their works by the position and direction they put. Even if they use 6 brushes’ one to get better grinding ability, they find the burr on the part of their product and, on another part, dull edge due to chamfering too much. All your effort by deburring machine does not achieve to create stable product’s quality.
We have solved those problems so that you could put any position and direction to get even deburred product. METAL-ESTE equipped 4 brushes have achieved the high quality deburring without any partial burrs.
If you want 6 brushes’ grinding power, we recommend you to buy 6’s one as an option.
You could deburr your product evenly with METAL-ESTE with 6 brushes, which is different from old type deburring machine in its quality.
- It would be the advantage to consuming less electric power, but I doubt that it has less performance than the one which uses larger energy.
- If you follow the social order, you have a responsibility to put electric power consumption down by avoiding extra electrical power usage. We also feel the same responsibility.
The machine which has a similar structure to “METAL-ESTE” consume the most energy at the blower’s motor which clamps your products by sucking.
The more wind and higher pressure make high power consumption on the blower, but we could not suggest that the larger motor makes the better clamp’s performance.
We have thoroughly researched sucking blowers so that you could clamp with high pressure.
Your many small products might go away by failing to clamp, yet. We recommend an option to heighten the sucking performance after consulting and sample processing if it seems that it is hard to clamp your product.
You have to know that if you raise the sucking performance as an option, the energy consumption is going to be higher than usual.
If your products are mainly small stuff, We recommend you “METAL-ESTE600S” which has great sucking performance.
If you only deal with magnetic materials like the iron, we recommend you the magnet conveyor as an option, which saves energy and gets powerful clamp performance.